How to Find files by date modified in Windows 100 % Work
How to Find files by date modified in Windows, the date changed feature in Windows File Explorer lets you to discover any files that were modified on an exact date or over a variety of dates. By means, this tip is helpful for anybody who misplaced a file but distinguishes when they previously made edits.
How to discover the date of changed files
- Press the Windows key+Eon the keyboard to exposed File Explorer.
- On the left side-scrolling menu, choose the drive or folder that you need to opinion the last adapted date(s) (A) for the fillings.
- On the right side of the screen, type date modified:(make sure to hold the colon) in the search box (B).
- When done, all the present drive/folder contents are organized by the last modified date, from greatest new to oldest.
- After keying “date changed:” in the search box, you can click the Date Modified button (A) in the top-center menu to select a choice of dates (B).